it's ok but there are a few questions raised.
1. why is the HQ version on youtube, why not put it here.
2. at the end the music stops but the animation restarts and loops, why?
3. Is there any way you can put a list of the animations used and links in the comments?
1. Unlike Youtube, which converts vids into flv format, Newgrounds only accepts swf files, meaning you have to add video files into flash yourself, which adds on the megabytes. I don't particularly like to make people wait too long for two mins of stuff.
2. Not sure why. Haven't particularly checked. It should just go back to the preloader.
3. There's a list containing what I had put in my Q9 reel somewhere in my newslog. The main additions are Argh Idol, 8 Bit Pwny Club, Kevin Bishop Show stuff, and some other tidbits you can probably find on my Youtube page.
BEST PARODY OF ANYTHING EVER!!!!
The world has been waiting for you!
I am a retro fanatic and a platformer nut. This is a great game!
The animation is very smooth (but may be a bit fast compared to the original), the music goes with the levels brilliantly, the control options are the best I've seen anywhere and the character options are just great.
5/5, 11/10 (if only)
P.s. MEGA MAN OWNS EVERYTHING!!!!1
The art was great but the game was just too short for my liking,
good effort thou.
I like it. Its very calm, easy on the ears and you don't even need to know who kirby or dedede is to enjoy it. Very well made 9 out of 10.
Ps. It could also work as a loop if you made it like that.
I Like it =)
Thanks man! ^^
Loved it from start to end
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.